Prep 29 mins
Cook 35 mins
A meal for any occasion! I have served my friends this dish along with chicken salad and fruit. Easy to prepare ahead and warm in the microwave. May substitute or add items such as ham, broccoli or seafood.
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diced
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Beat eggs and combine with all other ingredients. Mix well and pour into pie shell.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes. Cut while warm and serve. Any leftovers may be refrigerated and microwaved at a later date.
Very good for a first try. It was a receipts unlike most, but that was what interested me. I would make again with Canadian bacon or ham. Good leftovers too.
This was a nice simple easy recipe. I only used 4 strips of bacon just because we are trying to cut down on fat. It worked out just fine. It was delicious. Thanks.
Made this a few times already and its AWESOME and SIMPLE my kids love it,I added more tomato becasue we like tomato.Thanks for sharing this.