Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy bacon quiche made easy! You can also substitute sausage fried and crumbled for the bacon.
- 8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Butter a 9" glass pie plate.
- Place in blender eggs, milk, bisquick, butter and black pepper and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into pie plate and sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Press lightly into mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Really easy, quick and tasty! I added 1/2 cup corn kernels and the same of grated zucchini. Mine turned out a little wet but I think that was due to my improvisation of "Bisquick", or using light milk. I'll use less milk next time.
Mmmm...Bacon. Very good. I used sharp cheddar and sprinkled half of bacon and cheese over a pie crust, and the remaining bacon and cheese on top of all.