1/1 Photo of Quick Bacon Quiche
Yummy bacon quiche made easy! You can also substitute sausage fried and crumbled for the bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 9" glass pie plate.
- 2Place in blender eggs, milk, bisquick, butter and black pepper and mix well.
- 3Pour egg mixture into pie plate and sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese.
- 4Press lightly into mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.9
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 169.4 mg
- Sodium 514.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.0 g