This is a simple sandwich you could have for breakfast or lunch. To take it on the go, wrap the hot sandwich in foil before heading out the door as part of a quick breakfast. This recipe is from Kraft.
- Place 1 English muffin half on microwaveable plate.
- Carefully crack egg over muffin.
- Microwave on high for 40 seconds.
- Top with tomato, bacon and Velveeta; cover with remaining muffin half.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds or until egg white is completely set and yolk is thickened around the edge.