1/1 Photo of Quick Bacon & Egg-Wich
This is a simple sandwich you could have for breakfast or lunch. To take it on the go, wrap the hot sandwich in foil before heading out the door as part of a quick breakfast. This recipe is from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1 English muffin half on microwaveable plate.
- 2Carefully crack egg over muffin.
- 3Microwave on high for 40 seconds.
- 4Top with tomato, bacon and Velveeta; cover with remaining muffin half.
- 5Microwave on high 30 seconds or until egg white is completely set and yolk is thickened around the edge.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Bacon & Egg-Wich
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.2
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 932.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 25.2 g