Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was posted in our employee newsletter at work. I haven't prepared it yet, but it sounds interesting.
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup softened goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- In a medium bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
- Mash with a fork until well combined.
- Stir in onion.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, etc.