1/2 Photos of Quick Asian-Style Wrap Sandwiches
I have never had Moo Shu or Kung Pao or any of that, however this is what I imagine they taste like. This is a nice fast lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in medium skillet. Add garlic, cilantro and cole slaw mix. Saute until cabbage is wilted and reduced.
- 2Add chicken and sauces and stir until mixed through and hot.
- 3Microwave tortillas for 30 seconds.
- 4Divide filling between tortillas and roll up burrito style. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Asian-Style Wrap Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 505.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix