Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad always hits the spot! It's easy and has such a fresh taste.
- 340.19 g bag coleslaw mix
- 8 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 (170.09 g) package ramen noodles, oriental flavoring
- 118.29 ml sunflower seeds
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml oil
- 4.92 ml fresh ground pepper
- 88.74 ml rice vinegar
- Remove seasoning packet from Ramen noodles; set aside. Break the noodles into small pieces.
- Combine cole slaw mix, onions, noodles, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar, oil, pepper, vinegar, and flavoring packet from Ramen noodles. Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour dressing over salad. Serve cold.