Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad always hits the spot! It's easy and has such a fresh taste.
Make and share this Quick Asian Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 8 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, oriental flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Remove seasoning packet from Ramen noodles; set aside. Break the noodles into small pieces.
- Combine cole slaw mix, onions, noodles, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar, oil, pepper, vinegar, and flavoring packet from Ramen noodles. Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour dressing over salad. Serve cold.