1/1 Photo of Quick Asian Broccoli Stir-Fry
Bright green & fragrant. I found this recipe in a 30-year old Chinese cookbook. I've adapted it for frozen broccoli to make a faster side dish. The color and aroma is great. For fresh brocolli....saute the florets in the ginger oil, add a few tbsp water, cover and steam for 5 mins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw broccoli florets in microwave.
- 2Heat the oil on medium high in a non-stick skillet.
- 3Brown the ginger slices.
- 4Add drained broccoli.
- 5Stir-fry one minute; add sugar and salt.
- 6Continue frying until degree of doneness you prefer and all liquid is absorbed.
- 7Remove from heat and toss with sesame oil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Asian Broccoli Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g