Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Goes great with Chicken and Noodles with Peanut Sauce. Also from Cooking Light magazine.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 3 cups broccoli coleslaw mix (in produce section with salad mixes)
- 2 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- Combine dressing (sugar through sesame oil) in a small bowl.
- Pour over slaw, toss to coat.
liked this dressing! i just put it over a bag of broccoli slaw and it was delish!