This is a flavorful soup that is quick and easy to put together. It is from the Iowa Beef Industry Council. The recipe originally called for using two seasoning packets from the ramen noodles, but we thought it was too strong and salty, I recommend using one to start then adding more to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs beef round tip steaks, cut 1/4 to 1/8 inch think
- 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles, broken up
- 3 (14 ounce) cans beef broth (the ready to serve kind)
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen oriental-style vegetables
- 1Stack beef steaks; cut lenghtwise in half, then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Set aside.
- 2Remove seasoning packets from ramen noodles; set aside.
- 3Combine broth, water, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and vegetables in stockpot. Bring to boil.
- 4Stir in noodles. Bring to boil.
- 5Cook and stir for three minutes, then stir in steak slices and contents of 1-2 seasoning packets,
- 6Immediately remove from heat. Cover and let stand for five minutes.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Asian Beef, Vegetable & Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1668.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round tip steaks
frozen oriental-style vegetables