Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I do not remember where I got this recipe. I know I cut it out of a magazine, but not sure which one. You can substitute shrimp or beef for the sausage as well. This is perfect for weeknights, new cooks, college kids, or someone on the run.
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 6 ounces stirfry vegetables, frozen
- 2 tablespoons green onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Boil ramen and vegetables till tender.
- In a skillet, brown sausage, add ginger and green onions.
- Drain noodles & vegetables. Add soy sauce and 1 oriental spice packet to noodle mixture.
- Combine all together and mix well.