1/2 Photos of Quick Artichoke Casserole
A friend gave me this recipe and my son devoured almost the entire thing. It's delicious hot or cold, with tortilla chips or hot garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can pitted black olives, Drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can button mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- oregano, to taste
- basil, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2in a large, ovenproof casserole dish combine all ingredients.
- 3mix well.
- 4cover and bake for about 20 minutes.
- 5Serve hot or cold with Hot garlic bread, pita wedges or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Artichoke Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.0
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 1388.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 12.2 g