A friend gave me this recipe and my son devoured almost the entire thing. It's delicious hot or cold, with tortilla chips or hot garlic bread.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can pitted black olives, Drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can button mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- oregano, to taste
- basil, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- in a large, ovenproof casserole dish combine all ingredients.
- mix well.
- cover and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold with Hot garlic bread, pita wedges or tortilla chips.