Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick Applesauce Crisp
Make and share this Quick Applesauce Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix applesauce, brown sugar, raisins, and cinnamon in ungreased round pan, 9x1 1/2".
- Heat in oven for 15 minutes.
- Mix baking mix, sugar, and margarine until crumbly; stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over applesauce mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Phenomenal!!! I had 2 apples that needed used so I cut them into small pieces and added them to the applesauce. I also had to use an 8x8 square pan and the recipe turned out fantastic. The whole family gobbled it up! There was none left!! This is definitely a new family favorite!