Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick Applesauce Crisp
- 2 cups applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons firm margarine
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix applesauce, brown sugar, raisins, and cinnamon in ungreased round pan, 9x1 1/2".
- Heat in oven for 15 minutes.
- Mix baking mix, sugar, and margarine until crumbly; stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over applesauce mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Phenomenal!!! I had 2 apples that needed used so I cut them into small pieces and added them to the applesauce. I also had to use an 8x8 square pan and the recipe turned out fantastic. The whole family gobbled it up! There was none left!! This is definitely a new family favorite!
I have never written a review for a recipe but I had to this time. I make lots of applesauce each fall and was tiring of my usual recipes. I wondered if apple crisp could be done with applesauce and so found this recipe. It has such a no brainer recipe! Easy, delicious and everyone at the table loved it. It's now in my person recipe book! I will be using ip my applesauce jars with this recipe for sure!!!! Thanks!