Recipe by TXOLDHAM
Came from a 1967 issue of BH&G. You use refrigerated crescent rolls to start this quick and easy breakfast bread
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 medium apple, cored, pared and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate rolls. On a greased baking sheet, arrange triangles with bases overlapping. Form into a circle. (Points toward outside with center open circle.).
- Mix remaining ingredients and spoon over the base of the triangles. Fold points over filling and tuck under bases.
- Brush with some milk and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.