Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A super easy dessert the kids can prepare! Great for a weeknight treat and good for breakfast too! Not sure where this came from, but I've been eating it for 35 years.
- 3 cups canned sliced apples, NOT apple pie filling
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Place apples in buttered 8x8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle jello powder over apples.
- Combine flour, sugar and butter in bowl until crumbly, sprinkle evenly over apples.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.