Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the good folks at McCormick's of course - rather than buying their Salad Supreme Seasoning, I use Mysterygirls' Salad Supreme Seasoning .
- 226.79 g penne pasta
- 709.77 ml assorted fresh vegetables (such as broccoli flowets, sliced carrots, grape tomatoes)
- 118.29 ml chopped red onion
- 29.58 ml McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 236.59 ml Italian salad dressing (a great one, Homemade Italian Salad Dressing or use your favorite)
- 236.59 ml bite-size bocconcini (or cube up some fresh mozzarella)
- 236.59 ml sliced salami, pieces
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- While the pasta cooks, chop your veggies and slice the salami.
- Toss cooled pasta with vegetables, sprinkle with seasoning and drizzle with dressing.
- Top with cheese and salami and toss lightly.
- Chill until serving time.