Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the good folks at McCormick's of course - rather than buying their Salad Supreme Seasoning, I use Mysterygirls' Salad Supreme Seasoning .
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables (such as broccoli flowets, sliced carrots, grape tomatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing (a great one, Homemade Italian Salad Dressing or use your favorite)
- 1 cup bite-size bocconcini (or cube up some fresh mozzarella)
- 1 cup sliced salami, pieces
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- While the pasta cooks, chop your veggies and slice the salami.
- Toss cooled pasta with vegetables, sprinkle with seasoning and drizzle with dressing.
- Top with cheese and salami and toss lightly.
- Chill until serving time.