My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables (such as broccoli flowets, sliced carrots, grape tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing (a great one, Homemade Italian Salad Dressing or use your favorite)
- 1 cup bite-size bocconcini (or cube up some fresh mozzarella)
- 1 cup sliced salami, pieces
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- 2While the pasta cooks, chop your veggies and slice the salami.
- 3Toss cooled pasta with vegetables, sprinkle with seasoning and drizzle with dressing.
- 4Top with cheese and salami and toss lightly.
- 5Chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Antipasto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 487.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables
McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning