Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a super fast dish, especially if you have pasta that cooks in 4 minutes. It is one of my favorite dishes during the summer served with some good french bread.
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 4 -6 tablespoons olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- Cook angel hair pasta according to pkg directions.
- Drain and rinse with water.
- Put into a bowl and drizzle olive oil over.
- Stir around to make sure all noodles get covered.
- Put tomatoes on top and top with parmesan cheese.
Simple and very tasty! Btw, I found out from Miss Diggy that the cool water is not intended to make the pasta cold. It should still be warm after being rinsed.