Recipe by circuswitch
Created this out of what was on hand for a luscious ice cream topping. Be sure not to skimp on the quality of cocoa or ice cream!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this GREAT TASTING FUDGE SAUCE in no time at all & then served it over some frozen vanilla yogurt & sliced banana! Will be making this keeper of a recipe again! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the powdered milk, cocoa, sugar and water and stir until smooth.
- Continue to stir over medium heat (stir constantly!) until mixture just begins to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla.
- Let stand a minute or two, then serve warm over vanilla ice cream!