Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick tortilla soup that will surprise you in flavor! Only thing my sister in college will "cook" because its so easy!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- tortilla chips
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- green onion, sliced (optional)
- Grab a pot.
- Empty all canned ingredients into it.
- Add bouillon cubes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 15 minutes.
- Dip into a bowl, crush tortilla chips, and sprinkle on top.
- Top with cheese.
- Sprinkle with onions.