Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and delicious!
Make and share this Quick and Tasty Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning (I use old el paso)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup chopped lettuce
- 2 chopped roma tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or 1 cup cheddar and 1 cup monteray jack)
- taco chips
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning together until well mixed and creamy.
- Place on a dish- spread out evenly.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions and finish with the cheese.
- Chill and serve with taco chips!