Recipe by Sueie
Comfort food of cheese and potatoes. Great winter warmer.
Top Review by Misti_Country_Girl
I made this for dinner to go with chicken and added a few things...Used the frozen diced potatoes o'brien with peppers and onion. With that the added onion is not necessary, in my opinion. But also added cream of broccoli soup and frozen broccoli, more shredded cheese to the mix and topped with cheese. Turned out wonderful. Makes a great comfort food and one for cold fall/winter evenings. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 cups peel and grated potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated tasty cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to moderate.
- Butter baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes, butter, eggs, onion, salt and paprika; mix well.
- Place potato mixture into prepared baking dish and pour milk over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with cheese, return to oven and bake until cheese melts.