Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Simple and quick rendition of one of my favorite Chinese foods. It is so versitile too. My husband loves it!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, sliced thin
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 head finely shredded lettuce
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- Boil Ramen for 1 minute less than it states on the package; drain.
- In same pan, brown beef, do not drain, add veggies, carrots, celery, and onion. Cook till tender.
- Turn off heat, and add in seasoning packet and drained ramen.
- Serve with shredded lettuce. My husband likes soy sauce, I like a dash of fish sauce on mine.
- You may add whatever meats or veggies you want, cabbage, chinese cabbage, mung beans, broccoli -- beef, steak, chicken, pork, fish -- The list goes on and on -- try it, I can almost guarantee that you like it.
It was good. My husband liked it, and it was really easy and quick to fix. My kids will love this one.
good,make this often.