Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
I lived in Thailand for a while this summer and I spent alot of time with some Thai girls and they taught me how to make this REALLY easy and quick, tasty dish.
- 2 cups udon noodles (2 packets)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- chili flakes
- Heat oil in a wok at a medium heat.
- Mix egg and noodles in a bowl.
- Add peanut butter to oil and stir until it has melted and blended with oil.
- Add chili flakes and blend with peanut butter.
- Add the noodles and stir continuously until egg has fully cooked and noodles are heated through (takes about 2mins) add salt to taste.
- For a bit of variety I like to add mini corns and green beans before adding any other ingredient these should be stir fried.
Found this to be very dry, no real sauce to it. Good nutty flavor but found I needed to doctor it up. Coating the noodles with the egg was a nice thickener.
how simple its good dee