Recipe by Nadine81
I lived in Thailand for a while this summer and I spent alot of time with some Thai girls and they taught me how to make this REALLY easy and quick, tasty dish.
- 2 cups udon noodles (2 packets)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- chili flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok at a medium heat.
- Mix egg and noodles in a bowl.
- Add peanut butter to oil and stir until it has melted and blended with oil.
- Add chili flakes and blend with peanut butter.
- Add the noodles and stir continuously until egg has fully cooked and noodles are heated through (takes about 2mins) add salt to taste.
- For a bit of variety I like to add mini corns and green beans before adding any other ingredient these should be stir fried.