I lived in Thailand for a while this summer and I spent alot of time with some Thai girls and they taught me how to make this REALLY easy and quick, tasty dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a wok at a medium heat.
- 2Mix egg and noodles in a bowl.
- 3Add peanut butter to oil and stir until it has melted and blended with oil.
- 4Add chili flakes and blend with peanut butter.
- 5Add the noodles and stir continuously until egg has fully cooked and noodles are heated through (takes about 2mins) add salt to taste.
- 6For a bit of variety I like to add mini corns and green beans before adding any other ingredient these should be stir fried.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Simple Thai Style Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.8
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 72.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: