Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This soup is so easy and yet everyone loves it, even kids. It also is a nice change because it has no meat. I like to double this, add one extra can of broth and a little dried veggie soup mix to it...we also LOVE garlic so I use more than stated.
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic (dehydrated)
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli (small)
- 2 baby zucchini
- 2 baby yellow squash
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Place first 4 ingredients in a pan,bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
- Slice squash in 1/2 lengthwise and then slice thinly widthwise.
- Add ravioli and squash and cook till ravioli is done.
- Garnish with Parmesan.
Delicious! I've tried it a couple of times now. Once with V8 instead of broth, a second time with chicken stock instead of the veggie broth. Also tried a mixture of different raviolis (chicken & artichoke, beef, cheese) for something different. Wonderful with crustry sourdough and real butter!
This is quick & easy. I tripled the garlic & italian seasoning, and I added sliced mushrooms. It's a little brothy/thin, but has a good flavor. Thanks.
A tasty, filling meal. It's perfect if a quick, hot and simple meal is what you're after. My boys, 7 and 9, loved it!