Recipe by StrawberryParfait
Sunday morning was busy and we needed lunch quickly and stress free. The chicken can be frozen and cooked in the microwave while you're cooking the sauce and noodles on the stove. For that matter, you could in theory cook the noodles/sauce in the microwave too (though I have not tried that).
- 4 chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 16 ounces large can spaghetti sauce (Hunts No Sugar Added)
- angel hair pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts on a microwaveable plate. Microwave for 5-8 minutes to defrost and begin cooking.
- Bring hot water to a boil in a pot on the stove. Add in angel hair pasta. Cook according to box directions (6-10 min). When done, drain and add in large can of spaghetti sauce and seasonings to taste (I used fresh basil and parsley about 4 leaves each).
- Sprinkle chicken with bread crumbs. Microwave 4-5min.
- Turn chicken over and sprinkle the other side with bread crumbs. Microwave/cook till done.
- Serve chicken in a bowl and spaghetti mixture on top. Serve with garlic bread (butter and season barbecue style bread and heat in microwave 1min.).