1/4 Photos of Quick and Lite Chicken Quesadillas
These are a lighter version of the old favorite. Quick for a snack or a meal for the whole family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in large bowl, add chicken, salsa, taco seasoning, cheese, and mix well.
- 2heat griddle to medium heat, or heat oven to 350f degrees.
- 3spread equal amounts of chicken onto 4 of the tortillas making sure to get as close to the edges as possible. cover with remaining tortillas.
- 4spray griddle with cooking spray, if using oven, spray tops of tortilla with cooking spray (and again when you turn them). cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- 5cut into 4 pieces and serve with a dollpe of sour crean on each.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Lite Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.2
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 1409.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 36.3 g