Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve this recipe over noodles, baked potatoes or rice. Very good and easy.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesfrozen cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Spray a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Saute onion for three minutes. Add the chicken and cook until heated through (about 5 minutes).
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL.
- Serve over rice, pasta or baked potatoes.
I added chopped tomatoes and it turned out perfect for the kids and partner!
This was so easy to make and it did have a nice flavor. I used low fat sour cream instead of the fat free. I used a 12 ounce can of chicken and reduced everything else a little bit. I think the next time I make it I'll add something to give a little bit of a kick. Maybe use hot paprika instead of the mild. My 1 year old loved it.
This had a really nice flavor to it.