Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This lighter version of hash calls for lean roast beef and makes a flavorful meal. Perfect for a quick, tasty weeknight meal! From Taste of Home.
- 4 cups diced cooked lean roast beef
- 6 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, combine beef, potatoes, onion, broth and pepper.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes.
Very easy and quick dinner dish from leftover crockpot roast. I added about 1/2 cup green pepper. Flavors were delish, I served this with warm bread and butter. Thanks DuChick for the recipe. Made for FALL 2008 PAC.