Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I prefer my hummus made with white beans (like great northern) opposed to chickpeas. But if you like a chickpea hummus feel free to sub 1 can of chickpeas for the white beans.
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water (use more or less depending on how thick you want your hummus)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until desired consistency and add more water as needed.