1/1 Photo of Quick and Healthy Vegetable Beef Soup (Low Carb and Ww Friendly)
Easy, quick and good for you soup. This recipe is actually from a WW website; but for my low carb diet I added some lean ground beef and made some other adaptions. If you are on WW, skip the beef and it's 0 points per serving. If you are watching your sodium intake, use low sodium broth and no added salt tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 (15 ounce) cans broth (beef, chicken, veggie)
- 6 ounces fresh green beans
- 1/4 head cabbage, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 medium zucchini, peeled and diced
- bay leaf
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1In a medium to large pot, heat 1/2 tsp olive oil; brown ground beef, onion and garlic.
- 2Add broth, tomatoes, veggies and seasonings.
- 3Bring to a boil; simmer, cover and cook on low for 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- 4Discard bay leaf, serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Healthy Vegetable Beef Soup (Low Carb and Ww Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 9681.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 19.6 g