I made this up one day when I didn't have much in the house except leftover ham and some already chopped, cooked onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poke several holes in the sweet potato with a fork or knife.
- 2Cook the potato in the microwave for 6 -7 minutes on high, until done.
- 3In a small skillet or saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook onions and ham with lid on for about 3 minutes, then remove lid and cook until onions are softened and slightly browned.
- 4Split open the sweet potato and top with onion, ham, salt, pepper and butter to taste. De-e-elish!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Healthy Sweet Potato Lunch
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g