Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Can't give up lasagna? Try this low-fat version instead!! I got this recipe from a friend. If you must, add ground turkey or beef.
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce (less than 4g of fat per 4 ounces)
- 3 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 box uncooked lasagna noodle
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a non-stick spray to grease a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix ricotta cheese, parsley, and garlic.
- Pour one cup of sauce onto the bottom of baking pan.
- Arrange 1/3 of the noodles in the pan.
- Make sure they touch but do not overlap Spread half of the cheese mixture over noodles.
- Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Pour another cup of sauce, add another layer of noodles, and the remainder of the sauce Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake it covered tightly with aluminum foil for about one hour.
Awesome low fat recipe. But with meat it would taste so so much better.