Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I HATE all salad dressings with a passion. I can't stand the oily feeling they leave on my mouth, so I usually use salsa or skim cottage cheese. I wanted something with a little more zing than usual, so I just made this up. I think it's really good!
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard (I used spicy brown)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon honey (use more if you like it sweeter)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- Squeeze honey and mustard into a bowl, add white vinegar while whisking to reach desired consistancy. Enjoy!
- I just had this on a spinach, tomato,and chicken salad-- so good!