Recipe by Pinaygourmet #345142
Effortless, healthy, and tasty, this chicken pleases adults and kids alike. Serve this flavorful chicken with rice.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 summer squash, sliced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in a container with a lid. Pour 1/2 cup of your favorite Italian salad dressing over top. Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook. In separate container slice squash and onions. Pour a 1/2 cup of the same dressing over the vegetables.
- To cook: Place meat and vegetables on grill and cook until chicken is no longer pink or place meat and vegetables on broiler pan and broil in oven.
- Serving suggestion: Serve each plate with steamed rice. Try low-fat dressing to keep calories down.