This is my grandson's favorite enchiladas - and he doesn't even know that they are healthy! From Quick and Healthy Cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix first six ingredients and set aside.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/2 can of enchilada sauce in bottom of pan.
- Follow either method below for layered or rolled.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- ROLLED METHOD:.
- Place about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of filling on each tortilla and roll to enclose (cracks in tortillas are not as noticeable after cooking).
- Place seam side down in baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce.
- LAYERED METHOD:.
- Follow this order; 1/3 of the tortillas, 1/2 of the filling, 1/3 tortillas, 1 can of sauce, remainder of filling, remainder of tortillas, remainder of sauce.