Recipe by Capncrunch
This is a great "quick and easy" recipe. Anyone that loves chocolate cake will LOVE this one.
Top Review by Nurslinda
Easy cake to make. A substitute for the dry powdered sugar topping might be to add a teaspoon of vanilla and a tablespoon or so of milk to the powdered sugar to make a glaze topping.
- 1 German chocolate cake mix or 1 butter pecan cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix directions)
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix directions)
- 1⁄2 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix directions)
- 1 cup almond toffee pieces
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix according to package directions.
- Fold in toffee bits and pecans.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool several minutes; then remove cake from pan.
- Dust with sifted powered sugar.