Recipe by Alskann
These are such a crowd pleaser people can't believe they are so easy to make. The hardest part is waiting for them to be done so you can eat them.
Top Review by Susie D
These were so easy and went well with the burgers I served them with. I did add red peppers and some chunks of zucchini to the skewers. Thank you for sharing a recipe perfect for summer time. Reviewed for ZWT 3.
- 1 lb white button mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 ounces kraft zesty Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mushroom caps in a gallon zip-loc bag with salad dressing. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill medium high heat.
- Remove from bag and place on vegetable grill tray (small holes so they won't fall through) or aluminum foil if you don't have a veggie grill pan. Close grill lid.
- ***If you do not have a grill pan you can also thread 3 or 4 mushrooms (depending upon size)onto skewers and cook on the grill.***.
- Grill 10 minutes or until bottom side is lightly browned and mushrooms are almost cooked.
- Turn mushrooms and cook 5 more minutes.
- You can baste with excess marinade if you wish at anytime during the cooking process.
- These are very hot so "try" to let them cool a little before taking your first bite.
- (Preparation time includes marinating time).