- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, rinsed and drained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans low-sodium tuna in water
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Toss cheese with the flour in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cheese, spinach, tuna, vegetables, lemon juice, Miracle Whip, garlic powder and salt & pepper and mix well.
- Pour into a 9" or 10” greased pie plate.
- In another bowl, mix the biscuit mix and the milk together. Pour over the tuna mix in the pie plate.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.