Quick and Easy Tuna Pasta in Garlic and Oil
- Cook the pasta noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile while pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in pan.
- Saute garlic in oil until lightly brown or fragrant is release.
- Stir in tuna including the vegetable oil. Cook this for 1 minute.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and mix. Remove from heat.
- Season with salt. Add more salt and dried basil leaves according to your taste.
- Note: Only start cooking the tuna when your pasta is just a few minutes from getting done. That way, the pasta is mixed with the sauted tuna while it's still hot to incorporate the taste.