This is a quick and easy way to make pasta without the fuss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta noodles according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile while pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in pan.
- 3Saute garlic in oil until lightly brown or fragrant is release.
- 4Stir in tuna including the vegetable oil. Cook this for 1 minute.
- 5Stir in the cooked pasta and mix. Remove from heat.
- 6Season with salt. Add more salt and dried basil leaves according to your taste.
- 7Note: Only start cooking the tuna when your pasta is just a few minutes from getting done. That way, the pasta is mixed with the sauted tuna while it's still hot to incorporate the taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Tuna Pasta in Garlic and Oil
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.0
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 273.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 33.5 g