Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy way to make pasta without the fuss.
- 250 g spaghetti noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tuna in vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil leaves (Kroger)
- Cook the pasta noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile while pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in pan.
- Saute garlic in oil until lightly brown or fragrant is release.
- Stir in tuna including the vegetable oil. Cook this for 1 minute.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and mix. Remove from heat.
- Season with salt. Add more salt and dried basil leaves according to your taste.
- Note: Only start cooking the tuna when your pasta is just a few minutes from getting done. That way, the pasta is mixed with the sauted tuna while it's still hot to incorporate the taste.
This really was easy! I added some garlic and chili flakes for more flavor
Delicious! Very easy to make indeed!