Recipe by Jenniferbrantley
This is a quick recipe that most children love.
Top Review by Tuffykenwell
This is almost exactly like the tuna casserole recipe I have been making forever. The only difference is that I always add about 1/3 of a cup of mayonnaise and I cube the cheese rather than shredding it. This is my kids favorite recipe and my son requests it at least once a week!
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) box elbow macaroni
- 2 cans of tuna fish in water
- 1 (8 ounce) package extra-sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 (8 ounce) canof earlie peas