Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick recipe that most children love.
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) box elbow macaroni
- 2 cans of tuna fish in water
- 1 (8 ounce) package extra-sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 (8 ounce) canof earlie peas
- Boil noodles.Then strain. Mix in cream of mushroom soup and tuna. Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese of top. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted. Let cool and serve.
This is almost exactly like the tuna casserole recipe I have been making forever. The only difference is that I always add about 1/3 of a cup of mayonnaise and I cube the cheese rather than shredding it. This is my kids favorite recipe and my son requests it at least once a week!