Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
An old favorite for the family on the go
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 slices american processed cheese
- ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and frozen peas. Cook until noodles are al dente, drain well. Return noodles and peas to the pot.
- Mix soup, tuna fish, onions, processed cheese and pepper into the pot. Stir constantly until all of the ingredients are well mixed and the cheese has melted. Serve.
Was this ever easy to make, creamy and so tasty! I did not have egg noodles so I used the tri colored rotini pasta. Also only 1 store bought can of soup was used then I used my homemade Creamed Soup Substitute for the other. This way it cut the sodium and calories in half. I'll be making this one again as everyone liked it. Thanks for posting! Made for *2010 Zaar Cookbook Tag Game*