Recipe by zoe,owen,andliams mommy
An old favorite for the family on the go
Top Review by Charlotte J
Was this ever easy to make, creamy and so tasty! I did not have egg noodles so I used the tri colored rotini pasta. Also only 1 store bought can of soup was used then I used my homemade Recipe #14860 for the other. This way it cut the sodium and calories in half. I'll be making this one again as everyone liked it. Thanks for posting! Made for *2010 Zaar Cookbook Tag Game*
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 slices american processed cheese
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and frozen peas. Cook until noodles are al dente, drain well. Return noodles and peas to the pot.
- Mix soup, tuna fish, onions, processed cheese and pepper into the pot. Stir constantly until all of the ingredients are well mixed and the cheese has melted. Serve.