Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
1973 Bake off in Pillsbury contest.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Tropical Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 9 in square cake pan.
- Mix flour, 1 c sugar, baking powder, salt with oil, yogurt, and eggs.
- In a separate bowl mix 1/3 c sugar, cinnamon, nuts sprinkle over batter.
- Top with drained, crushed pineapple, mixed with coconut.
- Bake 350 for 35-45 min and until toothpick comes out clean.
Amazing. Moist and delicious. Instructions don't say where to add coconut, so I mixed it in with the pineapple and topped the cake. I didn't have crushed pineapple, so I used tidbits. Very delicious and I like that it makes a small pan. Perfect!