Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
1973 Bake off in Pillsbury contest.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Tropical Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 9 in square cake pan.
- Mix flour, 1 c sugar, baking powder, salt with oil, yogurt, and eggs.
- In a separate bowl mix 1/3 c sugar, cinnamon, nuts sprinkle over batter.
- Top with drained, crushed pineapple, mixed with coconut.
- Bake 350 for 35-45 min and until toothpick comes out clean.
Amazing. Moist and delicious. Instructions don't say where to add coconut, so I mixed it in with the pineapple and topped the cake. I didn't have crushed pineapple, so I used tidbits. Very delicious and I like that it makes a small pan. Perfect!