Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
With three ingredients, it couldn't be simpler. This recipe comes from the Super Suppers cookbook.
- 1 lb fresh tortellini (I use an 8.8 ounce bag of dried tortellini) or 1 lb frozen cheese-filled tortellini (I use an 8.8 ounce bag of dried tortellini)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes or 2 cups small cherry tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing, prepared, to 1 cup Italian dressing, prepared
- Cook tortellini according to the package, drain.
- Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Place cooked tortellini in a large bowl and add tomatoes.
- Pour salad dressing over and toss gently to coat.
- Salad can be served immediately or refrigerated until time to serve.
- If salad seems dry when ready to serve, you can add more Italian dressing.