Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is great to accompany a barbecue meal. It's light, refreshing, and very easy to make. Easily doubled or tripled if making for a large crowd.
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced into half moons
- 1 roma tomato, sliced into half moons
- 1 onion, sliced into thin strips
- 7.39 ml cider vinegar
- 44.37 ml light mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 7.39 ml dried dill weed (if using fresh dill, use 1/4 cup)
- Combine all vegetables in large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, mayo, Dijon and dill.
- Pour over veggies and mix well to combine.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
This salad is so yummy. I used a fresh cucumber from my garden. I used half a red onion. I'll have to try with fresh dill another time. Thanks For the love of veggies :) Made for Healthy tag game
This is very good! I added a splash of lemon juice and some onion powder to the dressing. I used grape tomatoes instead of the Roma, and regular mayo because that's what was on-hand. I will make this again.
Absolutely refreshing and so good. I had to keep slapping my daughter's hand away from this salad or else we'd have non for dinner. As you can see by my photo, it was almost all gone. I will make this again this weekend for dinner with DS and BIL Thanks for posting recipe. Made for Magic Of Herbs Photo Event.