Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is incredibly easy and fresh tasting. I usually substitute broccoli slaw for the cole slaw mix. Cook time is refrigerator time.
- Place coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw mix in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the lime juice, rice vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil, honey and peanuts.
- stir until well blended.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to the slaw mixture and toss gently to mix.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, stir occasssionally to allow flavors to blend.
Such a good recipe...I substituted sesame seeds for peanuts but otherwise it was perfect...thanks for posting.
I also used broc slaw and I used soy instead of fish sauce. Nice change of pace. Will make this again.
Amazing! I also substituted broccoli slaw and I also substituted cashews for the peanuts. Great flavour and crunch! This will definitely be making more appearances on our dinner table!