Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is incredibly easy and fresh tasting. I usually substitute broccoli slaw for the cole slaw mix. Cook time is refrigerator time.
- Place coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw mix in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the lime juice, rice vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil, honey and peanuts.
- stir until well blended.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to the slaw mixture and toss gently to mix.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, stir occasssionally to allow flavors to blend.