1/8 Photos of Quick and Easy Thai Beef Salad
A simple and tasty dinner salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together soy sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- 2Core lettuce and thinly slice. Arrange on individual serving plates.
- 3Mince the garlic. Remove stem and seeds from peppers and mince. Peel the orange, remove the white pith, and coarsely chop. Thinly slice the beef. Chop the peanuts.
- 4Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Quickly stir-fry beef in batches until browned on the outside and slightly pink on the inside. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 5Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil to skillet and cook peppers and garlic for about 1 minute.
- 6Stir in the soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Return the beef to the skillet and stir until well coated. Remove from heat and stir in the chopped orange.
- 7Spoon mixture over lettuce and sprinkle chopped peanuts over top. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Thai Beef Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.7
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 1046.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g