Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This recipe also works well with pork strips too. You can marinade for more than 1 hour if desired. This recipe may be doubled. To save time purchase the pre-cut stir-fry beef strips in the meat department.
- 1 lb beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons dried red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2 -3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl whisk together green onions, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil; place the mixture into a large zip-lock freezer bag.
- Add in beef strips, seal bag and toss to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large skillet heat oil; add in the garlic and dried pepper flakes; cook for about 1 minute.
- Add in the beef mixture (with marinade ingredients) cook over medium-high heat for about 3-5 minutes (do not overcook or the beef will burn).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with cooked rice.