Quick and Easy Sweet and Sour Shrimp
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook as per package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12 inch skillet, over medium-high heat, add onions and cook 2 minutes then add broccoli and continue to cook, stirring, an additional 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp; season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes until shrimp are no longer pink.
- Stir in sweet and sour sauce and the pasta too, tossing with tongs so that ingredients are well blended.
- Remove from heat; divide onto plates and serve immedietly.